What does your Mac do on Startup? Knockknock knows.
It’s not properly updated for current versions of MacOS, but it is still useful. “git clone https://github.com/synack/knockknock” and “/usr/bin/python knockknock.py” is sufficient to test.
That’s quite a bit. Apparently, I am starting
- Google Music Manager,
- Alfred 3,
- a Chrome app_mode_loader,
- the Android File Transfer Agent,
- Dropbox, Divvy,
- Chrome itself,
- an AX88179 USB GBit Ethernet adapter driver,
- Steam Drivers,
- the Steam ipcserver,
- the Expandrive Helper,
- the Skype Helper,
- the OnePasswordNativeMessageHost,
- Expandrive exfs,
- iStatMenus and
- the iStatMenus Agents and Helpers,
- the GoogleSoftwareUpdateAgent,
- Tunnelblick LaunchAtLogin.sh,
- and finally an ethcheck Firmware checker.
So much Crap being loaded.