Validimir Smirnov gave his talk Graphite @ Scale at FOSDEM.
Booking stores about 130 TB of data in Graphite, using 32 frontend and 200 SSD storage servers to collect 2.5M unique metric per second, worth 11 Gbps of traffic in the graphite backend.
This is achieves mostly be replacing all parts of Graphite with API-compatible rewrites in Go and C, all of which are open source.
- carbonzipper — github.com/dgryski/carbonzipper
- go-carbon — github.com/lomik/go-carbon
- carbonsearch — github.com/kanatohodets/carbonsearch
- carbonapi — github.com/dgryski/carbonapi
- carbon-c-relay — github.com/grobian/carbon-c-relay
- carbonmem — github.com/dgryski/carbonmem
- replication factor test — github.com/Civil/graphite-rf-test